|Star Wars: Demolition|
Single player, multiplayer
ESRB: Teen (T)
- "Total Vehicular Carnage In A Galaxy Far, Far Away!"
- —The slogan on the front of the PlayStation version of the game's cover.[src]
- Shields: They protect the hull. They recharge on their own. Look for the shield regenerator area in every arena to replenish your shield power (blue colored).
The hull cannot be repaired unless a R2-D2 droid is picked up. If your health is depleted your vehicle is destroyed and you lose the battle.
- Weapon charge: By destroying the little white droids you can find weapons for your vehicle. Any weapon can be charged up to a fourth level. Standard attack consists of firing your weapon (uncharged). If you charge your weapon to the second level, you will fire for example, two missiles. There is a unique special attack on the fourth charge.
- Ammo: Each weapon has limited ammo.
- Lasers (Attack power): All vehicles are equiped with lasers. They can be charged too. There is a unique special attack on the fourth charge which varies depending on the vehicle. Look for the ammo regenerator area in every arena to replenish your attack power (red colored).
- Speed: determines how fast you go, can be increased.
There is one of each droid in every level, you can pickup one droid at a time, and you can loose droids if certain ammounts of damage is attained in one go, however you can pick these back up. They are often hidden in difficult areas to reach.
- R2-D2 - Powerup: Repair = Regenerates Hull
- GNK Power Droid - Powerup: Attack power increase and quicker shield regeneration.
- Tactical Droid - Powerup: Attack power increases and the remote will fire with a weak (no charge standard) missile on enemies.
- Cloak = Turns player invisible for a limited time
- Attack increase
- Speed increase
- Shield regeneration speed increase
|Weapon Name||No Charge required||Two Charges||Three Charges||Four Charges|
|Tractor Beam||Holds the enemy fairly still for a few seconds||Holds the enemy still for a few more seconds than one charge||Holds the enemy still for a few more seconds than one charge and fires a damaging missile before releasing the enemy||Fires a huge blast of energy around the user sending enemies flying and damaging them|
|Concussion Missiles||Fires 1 homing concussion missile||Fires 2 homing concussion missiles||Fires 3 homing concussion missiles||Fires 4 homing concussion missiles in one bunch|
Warning: Even if you lay/fire this it can still harm you
|Lays 1 thermal detonator on the ground||Lays 2 thermal detonators on the ground||Lays 3 thermal detonators on the ground that will jump on any vehicle within a certain radius||Fires on huge Thermal Detonator that will roll towards the nearest vehicle, and on impact causes a huge explosion.|
|Proton Torpedoes||Fires 1 proton torpedo||Fires 2 proton torpedoes||Fires 3 proton torpedoes||Fires a Proton Beam which lasts for several seconds|
Single Player Game ModesEdit
In this mode you pick up to four computer controlled opponents (CPU vehicles) and the arena. The result affects your win/loss record.
The Tournament Mode would start off with you facing one opponent, then two, three and finally four; the opponents are chosen at random as are the locations. To acquire a new vehicle, you need to pass the tournament with at least 10,000 credits, and if you are destroyed during a match, then there is an option to replay, but at a cost of 500 credits. If you are constantly losing, the tournament will end when you run out of credits. This is how you unlock locked characters and video clips.
In this mode you choose a vehicle as does the CPU. There are odds shown by calculation on win/loss records. You then bet credits until a player wins 10,000 credits or loses everything.
Hunt a droidEdit
In this mode you are given the task to hunt and destroy as many probe droids as you can within a set time limit.
Two Player Game ModesEdit
This mode includes vs. and co-op. In vs. mode, the game is over when one vehicle is destroyed. In co-op, both players must survive and destroy the enemy CPU vehicles.
This is a mode where you bet 1000 credits (both players) and if you win the match, you obtain double the credits betted. You continue until you gain 10,000 credits or when one player loses all of his credits.
Each arena has at least one ammo and shield regenerator, which can usally be destroyed.
- Bespin: Cloud City
- Tatooine - Dune Sea
- Tatooine - Mos Eisley
- Death Star II
- Yavin IV
Tatooine - The Dune SeaEdit
The Sarlaac can be found in the Pit of Carkoon in the middle of the desert. When someone flies in or nearby the Sarlaac chews them, causing some damage, and then throws them away. Also, if you shoot the front door of the Sandcrawler it will open, revealing a droid you can take with you. Jabba's Sail Barge can also be seen flying overhead and Jabba's laugh can be heard.
Tatooine - Mos EisleyEdit
By crashing into a wall or by destroying it a secret area housing the R2-D2 droid and tactical droid is reachable. By driving onto a building and through a hole you will come flying out with the GNK Power Droid. By repeatidly crashing into the barrels you will launch homing missiles, these can attack you as well! The Ammo Regenerator is a shuttle which lands in the various 'ports' around Mos Eisley, making ammo hard to come by.
The entire army from the Battle of Hoth in the Empire Strikes Back is present. The Imperial Walkers shoot their lasers, but they can be destroyed. In the clear end of the battlefield, the Wampa appears and throws giant snowballs at anyone who passes by, causing little damage.
Death Star IIEdit
In the main trench TIE Fighters will attack you, by destroying them they will drop one of the three droids. There are also red 'teleportation' chutes in various points. The Death Star's superlaser can also stun and damage any vehicle in the 'dish' when it fires, although a warning is given in the form of hearing and seeing it charge.
Two temples host the ammo and shield regenerator, one of which has a floating golden boulder, which when touched turns the user into gold, making him/her temporarily invunruble, and sending the now non-golden boulder crashing down the stairs of the temple. Getting hit by it causes great ammounts of damage.
Characters and VehiclesEdit
Some characters are locked until certain requirements are completed in Tournament Mode (see below).
- General Otto
- Boba Fett
- Wade Vox
- Aurra Sing
- Tia and Ghia
- Tamtel Skreej (Locked)
- Pugwis (Locked)
- Wittin (Locked)
- Malakili (Locked)
- Lobot (Secret Locked Character)
- Boushh (Secret Locked Character)
- Darth Maul clone (Secret Locked Character)
Specific Character UnlockingEdit
- Tamtel Skreej= Use Boba Fett and Wade Vox to complete the tournament mode with at least 10,000 credits
- Pugwis= Use General Otto and Tia & Ghia to complete the tournament mode with at least 10,000 credits
- Wittin = Use Aurra Sing and Quagga to complete the tournament mode with at least 10,000 credits
- Malakili = Use Tamtel Skreej, Pugwis and Wittin to complete the tournament mode with at least 10,000 credits
- Lobot = Use Malakili to complete the tournament mode with at least 10,000 credits.
- Boushh = Use Malakili to complete the tournament mode with at least 10,000 credits.
- Darth Maul clone = Use Malakili to complete the tournament mode with at least 10,000 credits.
Enter at the cheat screen, which is in options>preferences and appears after entering L1 and R1 at the same time (or equivilent on Dreamcast).
- BFM_FEELIT = High Gravity
- MULTI_CARS = Select the same vehicle in multiplayer mode
- EXTRABUTTS = Change Buttons
- WATTO_SHOP = Unlock All Characters
- BFM_FEELIT = Increase Gravity
- FIRERATEUP = No Reloading Time
- NO_BADIES = Select Enemies
- ITS_A_TRAP = Triple Attack Mode
- THROTTLEUP = Turbo Mode
- LOW MO ON = Slow Mode
- NO_PEEKING = Random Opponents
- MULTI_CARS = Mirror Mode
- LO GRAV ON = Low Gravity Mode
- RAISE_THEM = Invincibility
- SAD_MOVIES = Unlock All Defeat Movies
- MOVIE_SHOW = Unlock All Victory Movies
- Gamespot for Cheats and Specific Character Unlocking sections
- Some sections reworded from Wookieepedia