|Star Wars: Bounty Hunter|
Third person action adventure/shooter
ESRB: Teen (T)
- Count Dooku hiring Jango to be cloned
- The order for an unaltered clone for Jango - Later known as Boba Fett
- The Death of Montross
- The Death of Gardulla the Hutt
- The destruction of the Outland Station
- The fall of the Bando Gora
- Rozatta - a friend of Jango Fett. She was a pink Toydarian who owned the Outland Station which hosted underworld games. She helped Jango find bounties.
- Zam Wessel - Jango meets Zam on Oovo IV however Zam captures Jango's bounty, Bendix Fust, and they are both forced to work together and escape on a firespray patrol ship, later renamed Slave I.
Enemies (Main Enemies i.e. Boss's)Edit
- Meeko Ghintee - A dishonest criminal who makes the mistake of rigging pit beast fights in the Outland Station. Meeko is the main objective for the first chapter of the game.
- Jervis Gloom - Jango hunts down this deathstick dealer to find out what he knows about the mysterious Bando Gora cult
- Bendix Fust - Jango needs to capture him to get to sebolto, a dug.
- Longo Two-Guns - Jango has to capture him as a gift to Jabba the Hutt so that he can find out who has Bando Gora connections.
- Komari Vosa - A former apprentice of Count Dooku Jango must kill or capture her to get the reward from count Dooku.
Other Key CharactersEdit
- Jango Fett (Playable)
- Coruscant Entertainment District
- Coruscant Industrial District
- Coruscant Upper City
- Gardulla's Palace
- Jabba's Palace
- Malastare Jungle
- Merchant Row
- Oovo IV Prison
- Outland Staation
- Podracing Hangar
- Sebolto's Compound
- Sebolto's Death Stick Factory