Please Note: This page is not up to date and needs to be edited and expanded.
Before 18 BBY
|Chronological and political information|
The Secret Apprentice, codenamed Starkiller, named Galen Marek was a Human apprentice of the Sith Lord, Darth Vader. When Darth Vader found him on Kashyyyk, he then was taken to be trained, by Vader, for many years to hunt down any Jedi that were found to have survived Order 66. With the help of a droid named PROXY and a group of pilots. Vader also hoped to eventually use his Apprentice to help overthrow Palpatine one day. But it was revealed in The Force Unleashed that Vader never planned to use him to overthrow Palpatine when he first found him until later on.
Behind the ScenesEdit
- The robes that Galen wears are very similar to those of Darth Revan's.
- Sam Witwer voiced Galen and lent his facial features to the character of the Secret Apprentice.
- The Secret Apprentice does have a name: Galen Marek he is also known as Starkiller.
- Representatives of LucasArts state that, even though the Secret Apprentice is the apprentice of Darth Vader, he is not a Sith. The representatives hinted that there are some kind of shackles around his wrist that Vader apparently uses to control him.
- Starkiller appears as a guest character in the non-Star Wars game Soulcalibur IV.