|LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga|
Single player, two player simultaneously, Online/Xbox Live two player co-operative mode
ESRB: Everyone (E) (North America), PG (England)
LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga gives a humorous on-look at the movies of both the Prequel Trilogy and the Original Trilogy. The game was developed by Traveller's Tales, who was also responsible for the other games in the series. LucasArts published the game as they did with LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy and LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game. It contains the levels and characters of the first two games, but has additional content for the levels and on October 13 2009 it was released for the PC.
For a list of The Complete Saga characters, see LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga Characters
Except the Nintendo DS version of the game, there are a total of 160 characters (Plus Indiana Jones bonus character) are playable. This includes all characters from previous LEGO Star Wars games and eight more characters new to the LEGO Star Wars series.
Jedi Lunge is a move used by Lightsaber wielding characters, it involves the character striking the ground in mid jump by moving forward.
Jedi Slam is a move used during a double jump, the character smashes the ground below him
Force Push pushes enemies into each other and destroys enemies. Commanders and enemies with more than one health are stunned by Force Push not destroyed
Force confuse temporarily confuses some characters making them vulnerable
NOTE: Not all vehicles are playable in the Nintendo DS version.
|TIE Advanced x1|
|Vehicle Name||Where Found|
|Lego Car||Outside Cantina, various levels as secret vehicles|
|Mini Hovercar||During Retake Theed Palace in the final hangar, must be constructed.|
|STAP||During "Negotiations" in the last room|
Episode I: The Phantom MenaceEdit
- Chapter 1a: Negotiations
- Chapter 1b: Invasion of Naboo
- Chapter 2: Escape from Naboo
- Chapter 3: Mos Espa Podrace
Episode II: Attack of the ClonesEdit
- Chapter 7: Bounty Hunter Pursuit
- Chapter 8: Discovery on Kamino
- Chapter 9: Droid Factory
- Chapter 10: Jedi Battle
- Chapter 11: Gunship Cavalary
- Chapter 12: Count Dooku (boss battle)
Episode III: Revenge of the SithEdit
- Chapter 13: Battle over Courscant
- Chapter 14: Chancellor in Peril
- Chapter 15: General Grievous
- Chapter 16: Defense of Kashyyyk
- Chapter 17: Ruin of the Jedi
- Chapter 18: Darth Vader
Episode IV: A New HopeEdit
- LEGO Star Wars: A New Hope: Chapter 19: Secret Plans
- LEGO Star Wars: A New Hope: Chapter 20: Through the Jundland Wastes
- LEGO Star Wars: A New Hope: Chapter 21: Mos Eisley Spaceport
- LEGO Star Wars: A New Hope: Chapter 22: Rescue the Princess
- LEGO Star Wars: A New Hope: Chapter 23: Death Star Escape
- LEGO Star Wars: A New Hope: Chapter 24: Rebel Attack
Episode V: The Empire Strikes BackEdit
- LEGO Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back: Chapter 25: Hoth Battle
- LEGO Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back: Chapter 26: Escape From Echo Base
- LEGO Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back: Chapter 27: Falcon Flight
- LEGO Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back: Chapter 28: Dagobah
- LEGO Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back: Chapter 29: Cloud City Trap
- LEGO Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back: Chapter 30: Betrayl over Bespin
Episode VI: Return of the JediEdit
- LEGO Star Wars: Return of the Jedi: Chapter 31: Jabba's Palace
- LEGO Star Wars: Return of the Jedi: Chapter 32: The Great Pit of Carkoon
- LEGO Star Wars: Return of the Jedi: Chapter 33: Speeder Showdown
- LEGO Star Wars: Return of the Jedi: Chapter 34: Battle of Endor
- LEGO Star Wars: Return of the Jedi: Chapter 35: Jedi Destiny
- LEGO Star Wars: Return of the Jedi: Chapter 36: Into the Death Star
In The Complete Saga it is possible to make your own character out of parts of other LEGO Star Wars characters, as in LEGO Star Wars: The Original Trilogy. The Customization feature has now been upgraded with more parts and options available.
- To make Asajj Ventress from the Clone Wars cartoon, build a character with Queen Amidala's face (white), white gloves, Luminara Unduli's torso, black pants, black cape, and a red lightsaber.
- To make Starkiller in the Nintendo DS version of the game, build a character with Padawan Obi-Wan's face, black basic hair, black pants, Dengar's torso, black gloves, and a red or blue lightsaber.
- To make finn from andventure time you have to make a rebel trooper (hoth) helmet han solo face bule shirt blue pants white sleves and a blue or red lightsaber.
- To make Cad Bane, build a character with 21-B's face, an Indiana Jones hat, black gloves, Jango Fett's torso, brown sleeves, black pants, and a blaster pistol.
- To make Aurra Sing, build a character with Queen Amidala's face (white), a brown ponytail just like Bespin Leia's, white gloves, Rebel Pilot's torso, white sleeves, orange pants, and a blaster.
- To make Mario, build a character with Qui-Gon's face, Captain Panaka's hat, a plain red torso, white gloves, blue pants, and a red lightsaber.
- To make Luigi, build a character with Qui-Gon's face, Endor Luke or Leia's hat, a plain green torso, white gloves, blue pants, and a green lightsaber.
The game, as the previous games in the LEGO Star Wars series, has received much praise for its 'family friendly' genre. The DS version of the game uses the touch screen to make up for being the reduced version of the game.
- Nute Gunray and Rune Haako are not in the game.
- Mas Amedda was not in the game.
- Mawhonic crashes in Lap 2 instead of Lap 1 of the podrace.
- Commander Cody is killed by General Grievous while fighting him with Obi-Wan.
- R4 follows Obi-Wan through Kamino's Tipoca City.
- Anakin, Padme, and Obi-Wan are sentenced to death by a firing squad instead of death by pit beasts.
- Anakin does not kill any Tusken Raiders.
- Anakin and Padme do not fall in love on Naboo.
- Anakin does not visit Tatooine (added in the lego star wars the video game gameboy advenavce version).
- Luke and Leia are not revealed to be brother and sister (except in the Gameboy version of game).
- Shaak Ti is killed by Darth Vader.
- LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga instruction leaflet.
- LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga.