Star Wars: Battlefront seriesEdit
Star Wars: Battlefront IIEdit
In Star Wars: Battlefront II, the MagnaGuard carries a Bulldog rocket launcher, which fires like a pistol but carries the strength of a rocket. It is one of the CIS officers. They also carry a Radiation Launcher, a Recon Droid and Neuro Poison. They do not however wield electrostaffs.
Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade SquadronEdit
Star Wars: Republic CommandoEdit
In Star Wars: Republic Commando, the MagnaGuard carries an electrostaff and fights melee-style, as seen in Episode III. They are only present on Kashyyyk, the homeworld of the Wookiees. They often jump into higher positions and then use a "jump attack" on the commandos. They are hard to hit because of their constant movement and they most likely have the most health of all enemies encountered in the game, but they do not do very much damage compared to the other tough enemies.
LEGO Star Wars seriesEdit
In LEGO Star Wars the MagnaGuards have a unique block ability in which they spin their staff around in front of them to deflect any fire. They can also jump higher than any other character.
Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the SithEdit
In Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, the MagnaGuard carries an electrostaff and fights melee style, as seen in Episode III. They also try to strangle you once their legs have been disembodied.
- Star Wars: Battlefront II
- Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron
- Star Wars: Republic Commando
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Lightsaber Duels (Cut scene only)
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
- LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game (Non-canonical appearance)
- LEGO Star Wars: The Original Trilogy (Non-canonical appearance)(Through old memory save only)
- LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Non-canonical appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes
- Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron==External links==
- The IG-100 MagnaGuard on Wookieepedia