|Darth Maul (real name unknown)|
Yellow (Dark Side)
|Chronological and political information|
Star Wars: Demolition Edit
In Star Wars: Demolition an apparent clone of Darth Maul fought in Jabba Desilijic Tiure demolition contests. Darth Maul's clone used his speeder and double-ended Lightsaber to overcome his opponents.
He is unlocked by winning the contest with every character.
Star Wars Episode I: Jedi Power BattlesEdit
All three versions of Jedi Power Battles feature Darth Maul as both a final boss and a playable character, but with some differences:
- DreamCast Version: Darth Maul wields a double-bladed Lightsaber and has all the moves his boss counterpart has.
- PlayStation Version: This version of Darth Maul wields only one blade and is missing many of the combo moves the boss versions can perform.
- Game Boy Advance version: This version wields a double-bladed Lightsaber as does his DreamCast version, but his moves resemble those used by Darth Maul in Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace (game).
Darth Maul has the ability to cast Force Lightning in all three versions, and can continuously flip over large gaps, though this applies only to the boss Darth Maul.
Star Wars: Battlefront IIEdit
"You worms are no match for the Dark Side!"
He is far closer to the Jedi then to Sith in his playstyle, possessing the same Lighsaber Throw- Force Push combo and capable of Force Speed and Double Jump. He can also block all incoming fire with lightsaber by pressing F (crouching while doing that executes combat roll). His double-bladed lightsaber lets him cover a much larger area with both his regular attacks and lightsaber throw, although this also makes friendly fire a lot easier if you're not careful.
LEGO Star WarsEdit
In all of the LEGO Star Wars games Darth Maul normally appears in (without memory transfer) he has the same purpose, of being a boss in The Phantom Menace chapter V. He uses his double bladed lightsaber and dark Force Transform and can be bought from the cantina/diner.
Chapter V: Darth MaulEdit
In this level Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon fight Darth Maul as the level's (and game's) boss. It is the final level in The Phantom Menace.
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (appears in hologram via PROXY)
- Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron (Non-canonical appearance)
- Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron (Non-canonical appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Lightsaber Duels (Mentioned only)
- LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game (Non-canonical appearance)
- LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy (Non-canonical appearance) (through old memory save)
- LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Non-canonical appearance)
- Star Wars: Racer Revenge (Non-canonical appearance)
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 (Non-canonical appearance)