Customization is a feature used in several Star Wars Video/PC Games.
Star Wars: Battlefront seriesEdit
In Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron it replaces the class system of the previous games in the Battlefront Series and allows the player to customize their characters weapons, species, speed and more. You can even customize each Faction both before and during battle.
Equipment and AttributesEdit
When customizing your character you only get one hundred credits to spend on equipment and attributes.
Weapon 1 and 2Edit
These are the two primary weapons you bring into battle.
- Blaster Rifle (25 credits)
- ARC caster (30 Credits)
- Carbonite Freeze Gun (15 Credits)
- Incinerator (20 Credits)
- Chaingun (40 Credits)
- Sniper Rifle (25 Credits)
- Shotgun (30 Credits)
- Rocket Launcher (25 Credits)
- Bowcaster (30 Credits)
- EMP Launcher (25 Credits)
- Explosive Blaster Pistol (20 Credits)
- Guided Rocket (25 Credits)
- Grenade Launcher (20 Credits)
- Fusion Cutter (0 Credits)
- Tri-Shot Pistol (15 Credits)
- Orbital Strike Sniper Rifle (20 Credits)
- Blaster Pistol (0 Credits)
This is your main secondary weapon.
List of Explosives:
- Thermal Detonator (10 Credits)
- Detpack (10 Credits)
- Mines (10 Credits)
- Cluster Grenade (15 Credits)
- Wrist Rocket (20 Credits)
These items affect your performance and abilities on the battlefield.
List of Special Items:
- Personal Shield (25 Credits)
- Jetpack (30 Credits)
- Stealthsuit (20 Credits)
- Jumpack (20 Credits)
- Recon Droid (10 Credits)
- Auto Turret (5 Credits)
- Health and Ammo pack (10 Credits)
This is your second secondary weapon, power ups effect your character for a limited amount of time.
List of Power Ups:
- Rally (10 Credits)
- Rage (15 Credits)
- Regenerate (15 Credits)
- Stamina (5 Credits)
- Vehicle Self Repair (10 Credits)
Determines how much health your unit will have.
List of Health Upgrades:
- No Upgrade: Gives less health (Is automaticaly equiped if no upgrade is bought)
- Upgrade 1: Gives the normal amount of health (10 Credits)
- Upgrade 2: Gives 33% extra health (20 Credits)
- Upgrade 3: Gives 66% extra health (30 Credits)
Determines how fast your unit walks, runs and sprints.
List of Speed Upgrades:
- No Upgrade: Gives less speed (Is automaticaly equiped if no upgrade is bought)
- Upgrade 1: Gives the normal amount of speed (10 Credits)
- Upgrade 2: Gives 33% extra speed (20 Credits)
- Upgrade 3: Gives 66% extra speed (30 Credits)
Determines how fast you neutralise and capture Command Posts and how much stamina you have.
List of Capture Rate Upgrades:
- No Upgrade: Gives an average capture rate and stamina (Is automatically equipped if no upgrade is bought)
- Upgrade 1: Gives twice as fast capture rates and 33% extra stamina(15 Credits)
- Upgrade 2: Gives three times as fast capture rate and 66% extra stamina (30 Credits)
- Upgrade 3: Gives four times as fast capture rate and twice the amount of stamina (35 Credits)
This does not use the credit system and doesn't effect how the character performs.
This is the main body of your unit.
- CIS: Super Battle Droid, Battle Droid, Super Magnaguard
- Galactic Republic: ARC Trooper, Clone Trooper (MK II or 'Episode III' armor), MEC Trooper
- Galactic Empire: Dark Trooper, Biker Scout, Stormtrooper
- Rebel Alliance: Wookiee, Rebel Vanguard, Rebel Commando
This is the head of your unit. Most heads only go with certain bodies.
- Galactic Republic: Commander Bacara, Clone Commando, Clone Paratrooper, AT-RT Driver, Clone Trooper (MK II or 'Episode III' armor), Clone Pilot, Commander Cody, Clone Commander (as seen in Star Wars: Battlefront II), Commander Neyo
- Rebel Alliance: Sullustan, Mon Calamari, Bothan, Human, Rodian.
- Galactic Empire: Dark Trooper, Elite Dark Trooper, Dark Trooper Commander, Stormtrooper, Scout trooper, Snowtrooper, AT-AT Driver, Death Star Gunner (Pilot in Battlefront II), Imperial Officer
- CIS: Super Battle Droid, Super Battle Droid MK II, Super Battle Droid MK III, Battle Droid, Battle Droid MK II, Battle Droid MK III, Super Magnaguard, Pollux Assassin Droid, IG Lancer
Colour 1 and 2Edit
This allows you to choose the color of your faction, and their vehicles. This effects armor and clothing etc. The Dark Trooper is the only unit thats color can be changed completely.
This is the symbol worn by your faction in multiplayer modes.
- Cosmic Balance
- Renegade Squadron
- Kuat Drive Yards
- Jedi Order
- Old Sith Empire
- Old Republic
The PSP version of Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron features much the same options for customization that Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron offers, with the exception that at the start of the game, you can only pick one of each option in the Personalization menus, and many weapons and equipment, as well as personalization options, can only be unlocked by completing specific goals in game, such as completing the campaign mode under a certain difficulty, or attaining a medal.
In addition, two new weapons are available for use as secondary weapons:
- Electrostaff. 10 Pts. A melee weapon made of phrik alloy.
- Force Pike. 5 Pts. A melle weapon. Less powerful than the Electrostaff.
In Star Wars: Republic Commando you can change the skin of your commando and trandoshan to play as them in the multiplayer mode.
The Jedi Exile can be customized to be male or female and can even be black, white or Asian.
The only difference in customization between The Original Trilogy and The Complete Saga is that more parts are available in the Complete Saga.
In the full version of the games you can use any piece of any character in the games. You can customize the following parts:
- Arm color
- Hand color
- Santa Claus - Use the cheat CL4U5H and TYH319. Construct a character with a red hat, red clothes, black belt, white cape (optional), black gloves (hands), a weapon of your choice, and Obi-Wan's head. Then, in the start menu, select extras, and go down to 'disguise' and toggle through it until you reach the number 3. Then you can play as him in free play.
- Evil Boba Fett - Get Boba Fett's helmet, any body of your choice, and select a red lightsaber. He will then have the following abilities:
- Naked Guy - Known as a humorous combination, the player can customize their character to make it "Nude". Just find the head with a smiley face on it, then find the rest of the body part, which have to be the same color: Blond. Then your character will be "naked"!
- C-3PO, The Killer - Get C-3PO's head, body, and legs. Then add a pistol to it then you get an armed C-3PO.
- Beach Trooper (Female)- Get a Stormtrooper Head,Leia's Slave Body,Leia's Legs,Leia's Arms\Hands,Blaster.
- Anakin Skywalker (Sith Robes)- Luke's Head,Luke's Jedi Body,Legs,Robe and Hood,Blue or Red Lightsaber.
- Episode 1 Obi Wan- Get Lukes head and hair and all rest Obi Wan with Blue saber.
- My Custom Sith- Get Jawa's head, black hood and cape, red lightsaber, and Luke's Jedi body.
- Ackbar Jedi- Get Ackbar's head, brown cape, blue lightsaber, and Obi-Wan's body.
- Pink Luke- Get pink hair, Luke's head, pink clothes and cape, and purple lightsaber.
- Vader Trooper- Get Darth Vader's helmet, black cape, blaster, and rest of the Stormtrooper.
- Super Mario- Use the extra "disguise", get brown cap, smiley head, red shirt, blue pants, and red lightsaber.
- Indiana Jones- Get Luke's head, pistol, Han Solo's body, and tan pants. Then use a cowboy hat for the character's head.
- Greedo (Another Outfit)- Get Greedo's head, Tatooine Luke's body, pistol, and green pants.
- IG-90- Get IG-88's head, black and white clothes, and blaster.
- Rainbow Man- Get smiley head, grey cap, orange body, pink arms, blue hands, red belt, green legs, brown cape, and lightsaber with any colors.
- Yoda (Stormtrooper disguise)- Get Yoda's head, green lightsaber, grey cape, and rest of the Stormtrooper.
- Peppa Pig- Get Leia's head, red dress, pink arms and legs, and red lightsaber.
- George Pig- Get Luke's head, blue shirt, pink arms and legs, and blue lightsaber.
- Princess Bun- Get Leia's head and bun hair, pistol, white cape, and rest of Slave Leia.
- Tusken Jedi- Get Tusken Raider's head and body, brown cape, and blue lightsaber.
Star Wars: GalaxiesEdit
- Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron
- Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron
- LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy
- Star Wars: Republic Commando
- LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga
- Star Wars: Galaxies