Star Wars: Empire at War seriesEdit
Aeten II is known for its deposits of rare stygium crystals, which are used in the construction of cloaking devices. Because stygium crystals are extremely valuable, a number of unscrupulous prospectors descended upon Aeten II, where they competed for the rare crystals with deadly abandon. By the rise of the Empire, Aeten II's cache of crystals had been all but depleted, making the manufacture of new stygium-based cloaking devices a near impossibility.
- High temperatures
- Volcanic Ashfall
Additional income is provided from stygium crystal mining facilities located throughout the planet.
When this planet is controlled, all AT-ST's cost 20% less to produce on all planets
Aeten II can form trade routes with the following planets if they are controlled by allies:
- Tactical advantages: High Credit Value
- Population: Mostly Human
- Wildlife: None
- Terrain: Volcanic; Lava Rivers, Volcanoes
- Additional galactic population capacity: 5
- Maximum land structures: 3
- Maximum space structures: 2
- Maximum space station level: 3
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Empire at War
- Star Wars: Empire at War: Forces of Corruption
Sources and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ Taken from the loading/information screen in Empire at War.